HOW-TO & FAQ
ACEMASKCO was born of love for our friends and family, and developed with the intention of helping you protect yours. A small, family owned company operating just outside of Toronto, Canada, our goal is to encourage and inspire you to foster the health of your community.
But, we know that wearing masks can be a drag. Trust us. We get it. That is why we have spent our time developing a soft, lightweight, super comfortable face mask that still offers triple layer protection.
Guess what else we know. Standard store bought face masks are boring. That's why we have spent countless hours creating our collections, to offer you hundreds of designs to choose from. Better yet, you can use our customization tool to create your own artwork. Self expression is still alive and well, even when you’re covering half your face.
Be safe. Be well. Be You.
WASHING YOUR MASK IS SUPER SIMPLE.
Machine wash in cold water, do not bleach.
Hang masks to dry or tumble dry on low. Do not iron.
GOOD TO GO
Wear it again!
Be cool, be safe.
Always be sure to properly wash your masks after each use.
ACEMASKCO IS BASED JUST OUTSIDE OF TORONTO, CANADA
With that in mind, here you can find estimated shipping times.
Due to COVID-19 some shipping may experience delays beyond our control, but we will do everything possible to speed up the process from our end.
- Expedited Shipping is typically 24-48 hours
- Standard Shipping times vary according to location, please expect between 3-6 business days
- Free Shipping is for standard ground shipping
- Tracking is available for expedited shipping only
- U.S. Shipping is largely dependent on Customs processing time
- International Shipping beyond North America is currently unavailable via our website. If you live elsewhere and would like to place an order, please email us and we can work with you!
- IMPORTANT: DUTIES / CUSTOMS We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs, duties or taxes. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. This applies only to U.S. and International Customers.
FACE MASKS ARE LIKE UNDERWEAR...
Returning underwear would be gross. That said, due to the hygienic nature of this product, all sales are final.
But, we totally stand behind our product so if you have any issues or concerns please contact us!
- Pull your mask up so it covers your nose, and tug it down so it covers your mouth
- Adjust the fit of your mask so that it fits snugly against your face
- Remove your mask by the ear loops
- Remember to wash your hands after handling your mask
- After you've put your mask on, don't touch it again until it's time to remove
- Don't expose your mouth or nose while in close proximity to others
- Avoid touching the front of your mask
- Don't forget to wash mask after each use